Tartan Footprint helps you connect and share with Scottish people in your life.

Scottish MilitaryFamilys

Hello I Just Joined This Website The Other Day--31 January 2014.I Found This Website While I Was Looking For Scottish
Websites.I Had Already Found (KILTR) And(JOIN THE SCOTS)But They Are Not Like This Site.Anyway I Have Been Looking For
Years To Get (GENEALOGY)And (HISTORY) Information And what I Call (MILITARY FAMILY HISTORY)On My Family.I Have Found
Some Photos And Records and Documents On Some Of My Family And Ancestors,However I Am Still Looking For More.I Would Like
To Go As Far Back In History As I Can To Trace My Family.So I Have Been Going To Various Genealogy and History sites as
well as (IRISH)And (SCOTTISH)And (ENGLISH)Social Websites To Try To Chat With People About This Stuff and To get Information From Them and To give Them Information Too.So Anyone On (TARTAN FOOTPRINT)That Has Information On(FOX)And(GILLIS)Familys That Would Like To Share Information With Me would Be Welcomed.I Hope I Can Have A Good Time
On This Website And Meet New People And Get some things Done On Here.waiting To Hear From anyone.Sgt.Ronald W.Fox II U.S.A.R.(RET)